The IA-9X offers the unique ability to customize its sound characteristics to suit your musical preferences.
- NuPrime Only Distortion Cancellation (ODC) circuit for ultra-low distortion for neutral and detailed sound.
- Harmonic generation circuit (utilizing Class A transistors) for slightly warm, end-rhyme, and rich sound similar to that of a vacuum tube amplifier.
A toggle switch that allows you to select only ODC circuit or ODC with natural harmonics. In Ultra- Low Distortion mode, it is typically suitable for studio monitoring or music with many dynamics, such as Rock & Roll. Alternatively, you can increase natural harmonics when relaxing and listening to more vocal or classical music.
The ODC class D PWM module include two NuPrime’s new ultra-low distortion amplifier modules (THD=0.0014%) composed of MUSES8820 op-amp in a new delta sigma circuit. It has excellent ultra-low distortion and high driving force characteristics.
NuPrime IA-9X pre-amp includes a MM phono input. The input and output use a special audio Relay Switch, which has the lowest interference and highly accurate transmission, to switch the source.
The phono input has a variety of settings for input resistors and capacitors to match different MM cartridges. PRA-9X phono amplifier is a 2-stage RIAA amplifier that utilises NJR MUSES8820 audio quality op-amp to provide an accurate RIAA curve and low distortion at high amplification and performance.
- LP vinyl RIAA phono amplifier circuit, with adjustable input capacitance and impedance.
- 1 set of Phono input, 1 set of XL R input, 2 sets of RCA input.
- Digital control (with 99 segments) of analog volume circuit. Automatic memory when powered off.
- Input and output Trigger for power on/off control of multiple devices.
- Nuprime specially customized audio-specific capacitors, 13200uf and 25A high-current bridge rectifiers, providing fast and dynamic speaker driving force.