NuPrime PRA-9X is a pre-amplifier with a fully balanced design and includes a MM phono input. The input and output use a special audio Relay Switch, which has the lowest interference and highly accurate transmission, to switch the source.
The phono input has a variety of settings for input resistors and capacitors to match different MM cartridges. PRA-9X phono amplifier is a 2-stage RIAA amplifier that utilises NJR MUSES8820 audio quality op-amp to provide an accurate RIAA curve and low distortion at high amplification and performance.
Line Outputs include four NuPrime’s new ultra-low distortion amplifier modules (THD=0.0004%) composed of MUSES8820 op-amp in a new amplifying circuit. It has excellent ultra-low distortion and high driving force characteristics.
- LP vinyl RIAA phono amplifier circuit, with adjustable input capacitance and impedance.
- Input and output fully balanced preamp.
- Utilizing the MUSES8820 bipolar-input dual op-amp module, PRA-9X can reproduce the presence of an orchestra as experienced in a symphony concert and the breathing sound of a player in a live music house.
- NuPrime’s next generation current booster circuit, providing top 0.0004% (7.5Vrms) THD performance and 114dB signal-to-noise ratio (S/N).
- High-performance headphone amp output.
- Input and output Trigger for power on/off control of multiple devices.