- Amplifier capable of 2 x 150W @ 8 ohms and 2 x 200W @ 4 ohms power
- Wi-Fi 24-bit/192kHz and Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD streaming
- Multiple digital and analog inputs, with up to IIS 32-bit/768kHz, USB 24-bit/384kHz, and DSD256 decoding
- Coaxial, Optical and analog Pre-Out
- Supports all major online streaming services (Amazon Music, Deezer, iHeartRadio, Qobuz, QQ Music, Spotify, TIDAL, TuneIn, Napster, Ximalaya) and network DLNA
The free iOS and Android app allow you to easily control your smart music system and select your source music and group destination speakers (including receiving streamers).
A combination of high-power Class-D amplifier, 64-bit quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processor, NuPrime proprietary SRC chip, Cirrus Logic CS43131 DAC, plus other audiophile-grade components enable the Omnia A300 to achieve world class performance above its peers.
Amlogic A113X Audiophile-grade Bluetooth Wireless HD
64-bit quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processor components & Qualcomm aptX HD supports
for high resolution wireless streaming noise filter 24-bit music quality over Bluetooth
The Omnia A300 utilizes a compact yet powerful Class-D amplifier capable of signal bandwidth up to 100kHz with advanced integrated feedback design and error correction for very low noise and distortion. The Cirrus Logic CS43131 combines a next-generation, low power audio DAC with a high-fidelity headphone amplifier to provide a superior system-level audio performance. The onboard low noise, ground-centered headphone amplifier provides proprietary AC impedance detection to support headphone fingerprinting to provide a consistent and transparent audio experience for the end user regardless of transducer impedances or frequency responses.
- Power: 150W @ 8 ohms; 200W @ 4 ohms (both channels driven)
- <0.02% (AUX IN, 1W, @ 8 & 4 ohms)
- <0.01% (OPT IN, 1W, @ 8 & 4 ohms)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95 dB (Digital input, 10W out @ 8 ohms)
- Clipping Power: >230W (1kHz @ 4 ohms, both channels driven)
- Frequency Response: +0.6 dB/-1dB (12 Hz – 22 kHz)
- Channel Separation: >85dB (1 kHz AUX); >105 dB (10 kHz Digital)
- Input Sensitivity:
- 0.85V (AUX & OPT) for 100W @ 8 ohms
- 0.75V (AUX & OPT) for 100W @ 4 ohms
- Standby Power: <0.5W
DAC & Wireless
- Bit Depths: 16-32 bit
- Streaming Audio Processing Engine: up to 192KHz / 24-bit
- IIS/DSD HDMI Input: PCM up to 768KHz/32Bit and DSD up to DSD256
- USB PCM/DSD Input: PCM up to 384kHz/32Bit and DSD up to DSD256
- Optical S/PDIF Input: PCM up to 192KHz and supporting DoP format DSD64
- Optical, Coaxial and analog Pre-Out
- Bluetooth: Two-Way (Receive and Headphone modes)
- Network Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Streaming Services: Amazon Music, Deezer, iHeartRadio, Qobuz, QQ Music, Spotify, TIDAL, TuneIn, Napster, Ximalaya
Dimension and Weight
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 280 x 55 x 250 mm (includes feet and extended rear panel terminals)
- Product Weight: 3 kg (6.6 lbs.)
- Package Dimensions (W x H x D): 440 x 100 x 340 mm
- Shipping Weight: 5 kg (11 lbs.)
MQA might be available at a later date through over-the-air firmware update.
Airplay 2 when available, would require additional hardware upgrade cost.
All specs are measured according to IHF 202 CEA 490-AR-2008 standard. THD is measured using AP AUX 0025 passive filter and AES 17 active filter.