The CDT-8 Pro CD Transport comes with features that enable it to out perform all CD transports in its price range.
Highly Accurate CD Playback
- A powerful ARM chip LPC2103F CD reads, writes and controls error correction
- Philips SAA7824HL high-end laser reads/writes head control and decodes chips for CD transport.
- Algorithm reduces digital interference resulting in extremely low jitter
- Coaxial output with a dedicated isolation transformer
- Low jitter I2S output for professional use
Sampling Rate Converter
- The sampling rate of CD playback can be up sampled to PCM and DSD, from 44.1kHz to 768kHz or DoP256
- The conversion is achieved by up-sampling to mega hertz before down converting to the targeted sampling rate with ultra-low jitter and distortion
Power and Mechanical
- Custom R-type professional transformer with shielding
- Low power consumption in Standby Mode
- NuPrime vibration-free isolation feet
- High quality aluminium remote control
- Available in black or silver anodized aluminum ﬁnish
- Optical Output (up to 24 bits / 192 kHz) (DoP64)
- Coaxial Output (up to 24 bits / 768KHz) (DoP256)
- HDMI I2S* Output (up to 24 bits / 768KHz) (DoP256)
- AES / EBU Output (up to 24 bits / 768KHz) (DoP256)
*Note that the I2S output is for connecting with other NuPrime products and may not work with other devices.