Highly Accurate CD Playback
- A powerful ARM chip LPC2103F CD reads, writes and controls error correction
- Philips SAA7824HL high-end laser reads/writes head control and decodes chips
- Supports CD-DA CD-R, CD-RW
- Algorithm reduces digital interference and jitter
Sampling Rate Converter
- The sampling rate of any digital inputs, including CD playback, can be converted up or down between PCM and DSD, from 44.1kHz to 768kHz or DSD64 to DSD512
- The conversion is achieved by up-sampling to mega hertz before down converting to the targeted sampling rate with ultra-low jitter and distortion
- High performance op-amp headphone amp
- Exclusive driver software for Windows
- Standard driver software for Mac
Power and Mechanical
- Low power consumption in Standby Mode
- Available in black or silver anodized aluminum ﬁnish
- COA: Coaxial input for CD/DVD/BD players, TV and any device with a coaxial source.
- OPT: Optical input for CD/DVD/BD players, TV and any device with an optical source.
- USB: USB input for computer (PC/MAC) and for NAS devices. CDP-9 does not guarantee that all NAS will operate and be compatible due to wide variety of brands and custom specs.
- EXT: Extension port for optional Bluetooth (NuPrime BTR-8) and WiFi module (WR-100 or compatible D-Stream products). This is proprietary port that provides S/PDIF signals and 5V power.
- AES: AES balance input.
- Optical Output (up to 24 bits / 192 kHz) (DoP64)
- Coaxial Output (up to 24 bits / 768KHz) (DoP256)
- I2S Output (up to 24 bits / 768KHz) (DoP512)
- ANALOG OUT: Stereo RCA Output (4Vrms)
- XLR Balance OUT: True balance XLR balance Output (8Vrms)
Note that the I2S output is for connecting to other NuPrime products and may not work with other devices.