I have never particularly loved class D, but this new Nuprime amplification is truly extraordinary and I must admit that compared to the Spectral of a few years the leap forward is remarkable from every point of view.
-By Stephan from Germany. I heard a NuPrime device for the first time at my friend’s place, Karl Peter Feistel, the owner of the Klangkonzeption in Germany. It was the IDA-8.From that moment on, the fever grabbed me. Such an excellent performance in terms of musicality for the money has to be found first.In May […]
-By Jan A. (audiocircle.com). Having an opportunity to have three different amplifiers in my system, I thought sharing my impressions would assist or inform anyone considering NuPrime ST-10M/ Magnepan combination. System – Source – NuPrime DAC-10 – miniDSP – power amplifier – Magnepan 1.7i; 2x B&W ASW610 subs are connected line level from miniDSP crossed at 40 […]
– By RafaPolit, audiocircle.com (Note: RafaPolit has been tuning his system. For a complete thread, refer to https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=150780.0) My first impressions couldn’t be better. I am really happy with the system. Right out of the box and once installed it’s clear that: They are very classy and nice looking They out-resolve the NuFoce IDA-100 by […]
They sounded pretty impressive right out of the box, but have improved greatly over the last 3 weeks. It would be a huge understatement to say that I’m very impressed with their performance. The following are my observations on sound quality in no particular order: Large holographic soundstage, 3D imaging, completely black background, very neutral and highly resolving, tight defined bass, superb mid-range (vocals are awesome), rich tone, smooth and dynamic. Excellent performance from top to bottom, very musical and engaging (toe tapping goodness!) I’ve been in this hobby for approx. 30 years, and at no time have I come across the price / performance value that NuPrime offers, it really is unbelievable. These amps are the real deal, and I will be keeping them.
I’ve got some new Magnepan speakers the LRS model which just came out. Before I bought them the salesman from Magnepan cautioned me that they require lots of power and asked me about my equipment. I told him I had a Devialet 120 and a Schiit Vidar. He said the Vidar would be best as […]
– By Amal, audiocircle.com I have always loved music and it is part of my life since I am a teenager even if I am not a person that knows by heart all the artists and their albums. I like the good sound and I listen to all type of music from philharmonic to rock, […]
– By CharlesKu, audiocircle.com I would like to share you my experience. I had order OPPO sonica DAC as my audio player. What I should do is to convert my CD to digital files and save it as a *.wav files in USB. Then I can play it via OPPO sonica DAC. My speaker is […]
– By kaka89, audiocircle.com I’m very new to this hobby, and when I was first started I was actually trying to decide between sound bar and stereo speakers. I didn’t know the sound quality difference was so huge. Soon I realize I need a two channel setup that allows me to stream music from Spotify. […]
– By RafaPolit, audiocircle.com Part 1 of 4 : Starting out Starting a new home has many challenges, no doubt about it. When my wife and I decided to move in together we knew early on that we wanted music… great music filling our home. Therefore our process of selecting audio components actually started before […]