- Supporting the latest HD audio decoding, including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS Master, DTS Hi-Res.
- SD audio decoding compatible with Dolby Digital (EX), DTS, DTS ES (D6.1, M6.1), DTS 96/24, up to 192k PCM for 7.1 CH etc.
- Supporting matrix technology such as Dolby Pro Logic IIz, DTS Neo:6 etc.
- Intelligent room acoustic scanning feature
- Powerful bass management feature for individually managing front, center, surround, and rear
- speakers over a cross-over filter. Increasing the performance of single / double post
- positioning devices.
- Comes with an equalizer of eleven different options and settings.
- Comprehensive cross-over design.
- Supporting HDMI 1.4
- 6 HDMI inputs, 2 HDMI outputs: HDMI 1/ HDMI 2/ HDMI 3/ HDMI 4 support up to 4K, HDMI 5 / HDMI 6 supports up to 1080P.
- HDMI supports up to 4K, YUV, RGB, supporting DVI mode, supporting HD audio, 8 CH LPCM.
- Supporting 3D video playback
- Supporting HDMI CEC control management
- Supporting HDMI ARC audio return
- Video input compatibility: HDMI/DVI, 480P, 576P, 720P50, 720P60, 1080i 50, 1080i 60, 1080P 50, 1080P 60, 1080P 24, 2160P 30, 2160P 24.
- Including hard-disk player, 3 USB ports (1 in front panel 2 in back panel), capable of playing audio/video directly from USB drive or hard-disk drive.
The HDMI 1.4 specification supports multiple 4K formats: 3840 pixels wide by 2160 pixels high @ 24Hz | 25Hz | 30Hz 4096 pixels wide by 2160 pixels high @ 24Hz
If we choose to use HDMI 2.0 with HDCP2.2 content protection, chip sets supporting HDMI 2.0 cannot decode the hard disc's non-protected material. Since one of the main features of HD-AVP is the playing of downloaded music and video from local hard drives, we decided to support only HDMI 1.4. Further, HDMI 2.0 is best used as a video standard allowing users to connect to TVs with multiple HDMI inputs. We recommend employing HD-AVP as your movie and music server, along with game consoles and other AV devices.
- VFD Display: On screen display for various information
- Remote Control signal receiver
- Stand by indicator: LED lid up when HD-AVA is in standby.
- USB Host 1: USB Input 1. For connecting to USB thumb drive or hard-drive storage.
- Input Selection: Input selection by turning the knob. (TV, Player, HDMIs, Tuner, Coaxial, Optical, Analog, USB)
- Home button: opens up on-screen Home menu.
- Menu button: Access menu settings.
- Left and Right selection cursor: In Player input selection and menu, move cursor according to the direction on the on-screen menu. Toggle input channel selection if not in Player input selection mode.
- Up and Down selection cursor: Moving up and down in menu.
- Enter: confirm selection on the on-screen menu
- Return: return to the previous screen on the menu
- Power button: Power on/off button
- Volume Control: decrease and increase volume, ranging from -∞ ~ +15dB, 0.5dB increments.
- FM Antenna: For antenna installation to boost signal.
- Stereo Analog In: 4 sets of Analog inputs (AN1/SAT, AN2, AN3, AN4)
- USB DAC Input & Output (DSD support)
- Digital In: 2 Coaxial & 2 Optical (CO1/DVD, CO2 : OPT1/CD, OPT2)
- HDMI Output: HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 output. Only HDMI 1 has ARC function.
- HDMI inputs: 6 individual HDMI inputs (HDMI/BD, HDMI2/Box, HD3, HD4, HD5, HD6)
- Setup Mic: Connecting to microphone for room equalization
- Bluetooth expansion port: For connecting NuPrime BTR-8 Bluetooth receiver, supporting APT-X.
- Trigger Out: Connecting to power amplifier unit enables power on by NuPrime HD-AVA. (12V/120mA)
- RS232: Serial com port
- Mini USB port (For upgrade): For upgrading firmware for NuPrime HD-AVA.
- Speaker Output: Stereo Speaker Output.
- 7.1 CH output (In-balanced): FR, FL, SR, SL, SRB, SLB, Center, and Subwoofer.
- Mix Output L/R: Stereo output capable of combining multiple audio signal inputs.
- Zone output: Providing three additional and independent zones for multi-room capability. Each zone can be set with independent signal and volume.
- IR In/Out: Supporting IR receiver and IR transmitter allowing receiving and sending remote signals with indirect line of sight.
- USB Host 2 / USB Host 3: For connecting to USB thumb drive or hard-drive storage.
- LAN port: For internet connection.
- AC inlet & Fuse compartment: For power cord to connect to household power outlet and installation of fuse.
*When USB Input is the selected source, the USB DAC outputs appear on 7.1 L&R RCA and XLR outputs, in addition to USB DAC L&R outputs.
|HD-AVP Product dimension: 100 mm x 430 mm x 318 mm (H x W x D); Product weight:6.5kg;||HD-AVP Package dimension: 200 mm x 560 mm x 430 mm (H x W x D); Package Weight:9.5kg||HD-AVA Product dimension: 100 mm x 430 mm x 335 mm (H x W x D); Product weight:8.0kg||HD-AVA Package dimension: 200 mm x 560 mm x 430 mm (H x W x D); Package Weight:11.0kg|