The MCH-K38 amplifier is derived from the ULCAM (Ultra Linear Class A Module)+Class D design first introduced in IDA-8. By joining a powerful high impedance single-ended amplifier circuit in the preamp stage with a well integrated Class-D power stage, the MCH-K38’s rich tube-like sound and tremendous speed is sure to impress audio enthusiasts. By utilizing a 1000W power supply and CMA capacitor array, the MCH-K38 fully exploits the Class A+D design’s ability to deliver massive amounts of power and speed when needed by a single or multi channels.
The NuPrime Sound
- Vast soundstage
- Wide, lightning-fast dynamics
- Ultra-low distortion and noise
- Music emerges from a pristine background, with delicate details and nuances intact
In summary, NuPrime’s sonic character stands well apart from – and indeed above – the soft, cushy sound we often associate with most tubed amplification or the dry, edgy sound we often associate with solid-state and switching technology. Rarely does an amp achieve an ideal balance of richly textured timbres and harmonics, bottom-end authority, startling dynamics, exquisite low-level detail, and a fully revealed, fully dimensional soundstage against a backdrop of mile-deep silence.
|Inputs:||RCA: Un-Balanced input x 8||XLR: Balanced input x 8|
|Outputs:||Stereo Speaker Out x 8||Mono Speaker Out x 4|
|Power:||8 X 210W at 4 & 8 Ohms / 4 X 400W @ 4 & 8 Ohms. MCH-K38 is able to maintain the same power rating at 8 Ohms due to a large power supply.||Standby power:||115V/230V at 40W with all 8 channels turned on. 22W with 2 channels turned on.|
|Gain:||x 22||THD+N:||0.02% (Stereo) / 0.01% (Mono)|
|Input Impedance:||47k Ohms||Frequency Response:||10Hz to 50kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio:||80dB at 1W, 10W, 100W|
|Worldwide AC voltage:||(115 VAC / 230 VAC)||AC Fuse:||Slow-blow, 7A, 250VAC|
|Dimension:||430.3 mm W x 378.7 mm D x 98.55 mm H (including feet)|
|Power On Trigger Cable:||Use any 3.5mm male to male stereo audio cable|
The back panel of NuPrime MCH-K38 consists 4 sets of stereo amplifier output modules. Each set can also be bridged into a mono amplifier making NuPrime MCH-K38 versatile when comes to channel selections. This feature enables MCH-K38 capable of supporting 8 channels (all set to stereo), 7 channels (1 set to mono 3 set to stereo), 6 channels (2 set to mono 2 set to stereo), 5 channels (3 set to mono 1 set to stereo), and 4 channels (all set to mono).
- Choose either RCA or XLR input and make sure the switch is properly selected.
- Be sure the switch is selected to Stereo.
- Be sure the cables are securely connected to the desire input connectors.
- Connect the speaker cables to output terminals. Note: The top row is positive and bottom row is negative.
- Choose either RCA or XLR connection and make sure the switch is properly selected.
- Be sure the switch is selected to Mono.
- Be sure the cables are securely connected to the desire input connectors. Please connect to the connectors in white color. Gray connectors do not work in Mono mode.
- Connect the speaker cables to output terminals.
MCH-K38 Remote Control Code
Customer can purchase the optional Remote Control or use a Programmable Remote to control MCH-K38.
000Eh // POWER ON
0010h // POWER OFF
0004h // CH 1
001Ch // CH 2
0000h // CH 3
0002h // CH 4
0003h // CH 5
0006h // CH 6
000Ch // CH 7
0005h // CH 8